Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What a day

So yesterday was quite a day. We have been quite spoiled since school got out, having Russ home with us all the time. Well, yesterday he went back to school. In fact we got up bright and early and took him to school since he doesn't have a parking pass. Then we headed over to the Wal-Mart (best time to go is in the morning) to get some wipes and ric-rac for some shower invites I am doing. We also got a bucket of no-spill bubbles for William and I am not sorry I did.



We got home to give Gracie a nap, I worked on my invites until she woke up and then we had a quick lunch and off the the grocery store. Gracie had a fit when I tried to take her corn away so she chomped on it all the way to the store and in the farmers market. I threw it away when she dropped it on the floor.


This is just a cute picture of the soft round cheek I kiss about one hundred times a day. While at the grocery store Gracie rode in the little car on the front of the cart with William. This was the first time she had done it and she loved it. I must have looked like an idiot because I could not stop smiling at the backs of their little heads.






William got pretty tired at the store and in the car asked if he could take a nap on the couch and that is just what he did. That is the Thundercats DVD case that he holds in his arms and I heard him the other night talking in his sleep about Thundera.

While the kiddos slept I worked on the invites and when they awoke it was time for dinner. I made home-made pot pie with tofu instead of chicken (I needed to cook the tofu longer). Then after I threw it in the oven I rushed to pick up Russ and then we came home and ate. Then I gave Gracie a bath where she now stands all the time almost giving me a heart attack.
When she went to sleep I took a breath and when William went to sleep Russ and I watched a couple episodes of Seinfeld and ate some yummy cherry cake with milk. Seriously a packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...