Friday, June 27, 2008

Corn Fields

My parents live out in the middle of nowhere and on our way out to the middle of nowhere there are some corn fields. William was asking me about them one day and I told him we would take a walk in them some time. Well the was a lovely and crazy monsoon storm the other night and after it quit and the sun came back out I thought it would be a good time for a trip to the corn fields. Sometimes I feel like a mama koala bear, notice Gracie's leg attached to mine with her big toe sticking out.


What I didn't think about was the mud this rain storm would have brought with it and...
... apparently William does NOT like mud on his shoes.

Don't worry, Russ knew how to fix that.
Gracie and I watch and enjoy.

Before we left William had to check and make sure his shoes were clean. I can't believe he did not fall over. It was fun, but I wish that we could have walk threw the corn, oh well. Maybe next time.



When we got back I realized I need a picture of Russ and Gracie in their matching pink, Russ would imitate whatever face Gracie was making, this was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...