Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blog Copy Cat

My sister in law blogged about this and I wanted to also because it is SO COOL. The have fans come and bring any instrument and play some songs with them. I half expected to see Lauren in the back with an accordion. After looking this up a bit I find out they were in Phoenix (where I am right now) last week. Man I wish I had known about this, that would have been sweet to be there. Oh well, that is what I get for NEVER knowing what is going on.



I love Weezer.

1 comment:

  1. you always did love a good hootenanny, Debbie. Maybe next time. At least you didn't have to listen to your landlord kill a whole family of pigeons that were living in your ceiling.

    ... at least that.

    -Brett

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...