Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stories

So tomorrow is Fathers Day and I have to lead the children in the church to sing a song for the dads. I am a little nervous. Then after church we are taking off to the valley so I can work on a quilt order I got off Etsy (there is no room in my house to set up a queen size quilt), get ready to throw a bridal shower and see these love birds get hitched. I am excited except for one little thing... Russ will be leaving me Tuesday to go take some summer school classes. I hate being away from him. I just hope with everything that I have going on I won't even notice he is gone (yeah right). So now I leave you with a picture of me and my young ones. I LOVE that they will both sit and listen to stories, it is just too fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...