Thursday, November 1, 2007

Volley Ball Picnic

While we were in the valley we had a volley ball picnic with a few of my siblings and friends. It was fun to see everyone even if it was short. I did not play volley ball, but had just as much fun (if not more) watching it. Jacie mentioned that my kids were dressed like they are from Flagstaff. My thought was that it was October and everyone said it was "cooling off" down there. I guess I should have remembered that we had Williams first b-day (nov. 1) party outside and he was in just a diaper for part of it. William had such red cheeks and I would have taken his pants off if he would have let me, my poor kids. Luckily there was a sprinkler that would spray down the sand volley ball court and William would play in it so it cooled him off, but he was soooo dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...