Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Party

So this year my friend Tia and I decided to throw a Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun. The day was beautiful. Russ took the kids on a Ranger Ride, they bobbed for apples, ate doughnuts from a string, pin the face on the pumpkin, and made caramel/chocolate/candy apples. Oh yeah, they were good. It was a lot of fun.

Here is the digital invitation (without the text). This was the first time I used a digital invitation, but won't be the last. It saves time, money, and tree's. Plus it was really cute. I also made matching drink labels for the drinks and tags for the favors(broomstick bags filled with candy). If you ever want to so digital invites let me know and I will point you towards some great free digital scrapbook stuff.


I "borrowed" this slide show from my friend Jamelle. It was really convenient to have our photographer friend there. I have mentioned before that the worst part about throwing a party (especially with a nursing baby) is that you don't have time to take any pictures. Thanks for the great pictures Jamelle!



Don't the kids look great! My little boy was no where to be found in the pictures because he was wondering around the yard with the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...