Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall soup feast

Back in November we had our annual soup dinner. It was raining outside which kind of stunk cause we were planning to do it outside and had to relocate but it was the perfect night for soup and bread bowls. 
And pie!! Jessica made everyone their own mini (but not that mini) pie. 
I had tons of pomegranates on our tree this year so we used them as place cards. 

It was such a lovely evening and so easily thrown together because there were four of is involved. I love having friends that enjoy throwing a nice looking dinner party as much as I do.
And maybe sometime I will remember to take some pictures of the people cause the guest are what made it such an enjoyable evening. I was too busy enjoying myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...