Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rollin' with the homies

One Friday night sometime in the beginning of March we did something I have been wanting to do for awhile and that is take our old stroller to Freestone park where there are large hills and let the kids roll down. I wanted to do this because once at Williams school I pushed Joseph down a small hill and realized it would be really fun and safe (the thing won't tip over). It didn't disappoint. We invited our friends the Hatches to come and our kids always have the best time with those kids.


Joseph loved "running" up and down the hills.

The kids faces never get old to me.





William and Mallory raced down the hill. I am amazed that neither of them biffed it.





We got pizza for the kids







And then when it got dark we went back to the Hatches and the boys picked up some Cafe Rio and I had already got some Cinnabon and the kids watched a movie while we ate. 

It was a really good day.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...