Tuesday, March 20, 2012

home is where the heart is, but your heart has to roam


One of my long time best friends Lauren came home for spring break. I always love holidays that bring my wandering friends back home. We did quite a few things while she was here and the last night she requested a bon-fire. She brought stuff for s'mores (sort of). We used mini-vanilla-snowman-marshmallows, chocolate, and vanilla wafers. And we soon decided they were better off without the chocolate.  Here are some of the moments captures on my phone. Some of them are quite dark. We only had the fire light. 



(mostly about dumb guys, why are there so many?!)


Lauren seems so at home next to a fire.


Connie and I (and maybe Russ) are planning to go and visit Lauren in NY this fall. I can.not.wait.

1 comment:

  1. That fire is really, really huge. Hmmm, vanilla wafers for s'mores, I might just have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...