Sunday, March 11, 2012

chores

I love that my kids do chores. I think it's good for all of us to work and gives us a sense of accomplishment. I didn't realize that Joseph could start working so young. Here she is helping me unload the dishwasher.
He would grab the silverware and go and throw it in the drawer sometimes, remarkably, getting in the right space.  Then toddle back over to the dishwasher and grab another piece.  

 He was so proud of himself and Gracie loved helping him too.
 When he was finally done he was a little bummed

but he found something else to distract him...


A new hat!

1 comment:

  1. Toddle - best way to describe how those cute, chubby legs walk.

    Hazel "unloads" the drawer of plastic dishes, which is actually quite opposite a chore. Hmmm, I guess she's got time to learn.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...