Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweetness

Our little boy is so sweet. Here you can see his orange hair. Williams was a more brownish red so I expect that this little guy will have lighter hair than him.
The coolest thing about our little Candy Corn (this is a onsie I made him for Halloween) is that at a few days old he would smile. And not just the sleep smile that babies do. Here he was fully awake and content and I would talk to him and these are the pictures I got of it.

I know this is not a big smile, but you can see it, right? He is a happy boy. I love looking at these pictures. His face is already less fat.

These pictures also remind me that I need to take pictures of him with William and Gracie in their candy corn cloths.

1 comment:

  1. He really is a handsome little guy. Ang big. That is some serious healthy chunk...and I LOVE it! Love the smile too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...