Thursday, April 30, 2009

the bathroom sink

This is what William does at the sink. He is sick in these pictures. I was happy he found something fun to do that did not take a lot of his energy.
He has been watching Finding Nemo again.

This is what Gracie does. I looked down this morning and noticed teeth marks on the soap. When did that happen? I will have to ask Russ about it when he gets home. That reminds me of the time that William tried to brush his teeth with soap. I don't know why my kids don't believe me and insist on trying everything for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. in california adventure there is this place where you can talk to Crush from Finding Nemo. Its really clever because the kids all sit on the floor in front of a huge screen, and there is a man somewhere controlling the turtle. its usually pretty funny and the kids always love it.

    also, i guess i had a potty mouth when i was little because i was always eating the soap as a punishment. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...