Friday, April 3, 2009

April Showers

No rain this April but showers of other stuff going on. I have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks:
  • Russ' brother and his wife and two lovely children are coming to visit (I have not met my nephew yet) They are not staying with us - I am just excited to see them.
  • Easter Pageant and BBQ's
  • I already went to dinner and a play - it was wonderful
  • Volunteering for Project Book Babe
  • General Conference
  • Easter (oh my gosh I need to figure out what I am going to do for Gracie's dress - anyone seen any pics of great little girls dresses out there? Please send them my way, I need ideas)

I just realized that all this is not happening through out the month of April but in the next week! That means I will be busy - that is okay because I am excited about all of these things. Our house is somewhat in order and we will try and keep it that way, that should help with the stress level.

In other news I have started scrapbooking again. It goes in waves for me. I began this hobby in my youth and it has changed a lot for me over the years. I feel like I am just opening my creative self to the process and it has been a lot more fun. Here are a couple of my most recent favorites:

Details -I really like the idea of using fabric and sewing in my books. I am 6 pages away from finishing William's baby book of one year. Then I will do Gracie's first year and then I want to do some seasonal books like Easter and Christmas.

I LOVE the Internet, I find so much inspiration there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...