Thursday, April 9, 2009

Morning Irrigation play

The other morning William and I went outside to get something and discovered that there was once again water in the front yard. William walked around in it in his pajamas for awhile and then decided he wanted his swimming cloths on. It was chili, but he still had fun.The next four pictures are a series of William "swimming" through the water. I love his imagination.After awhile Gracie woke up and she of course wanted in on the fun. Look at her little goose bumps, I tried to dry her off, but she wouldn't let me. She just wanted to get right back in.And Jump!


It wasn't too long before I got them bundled up in towels and dressed. Then we headed over to grandmas house so the kids could see their cousins they have not seen in awhile and meet the cousin they had never met. But that is for another post.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! William has such a fun imagination. Grace has the cutest legs. Jonathan saw you sitting on the porch with your children this morning on his way to get something for work. He told me that I should just stop by sometime. I hate to just show up. I was wondering if you wanted to get together. Nathan would love to play with William and Emma and Grace would have so much fun. Email me sometime if you are interested- samijoy21@gmail.com. Hopefully, I will hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...