Monday, August 26, 2013

Missed

Mark, Ashley, Sam, and Scout were here for the whole summer and that made the summer so much more fun. Before they went home we stopped by to pick up my parents car before we headed out to family dinner. This would be the last time we would see them.
Gracie sure loves Scout (we all do but man was she smitten).


I sure do miss that sweet girl.
And the kids sure miss Sam. The other day William was talking to someone and said, "I have a cousin who is only three but he sure knows his manners." It's true, Sam is one sweet kid and we love it when he is here.
After we headed out  to my parents to celebrate Connie's birthday.
we also celebrated a few day earlier by going to see the movie Austenland again, which was so funny and I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...