Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cathy Rigby in Peter Pan

On January 8, 2013 I took the kids to see Peter Pan at Gammage. When I heard that Cathy Rigby was starring in it I had to. See, Grandma and Grandpa Christensen have a VHS that is a perfessional recording of the play with Cathy Rigby as the star so I knew they would love to see it in real life. It was expensive though to Russ decided to stay home with Joseph.
I didn't want to be late and rushed with them but overcompensated and got there too early so we had some time to kill.


 Gracie seemed to get a little figity towards the end but they both really loved it.
 To meet her after the play you had to buy a $25 poster (for charity) for her to sign. Not wanting to spend even more money on the event I was a mean mom and said, "no" but I did give Gracie my phone to sneak past the guards and take a picture. 
 We googled how old she is on the way home and found out she is 60! She was amazing. I could not wrap my head around her being 60 and that fit, limber, and energetic. 

The next morning they got some of the fairy dust that they had collected and went outside to throw it.




1 comment:

  1. Never heard of her 'til now. Looks fun. I always wish I made it to the theater more. The real theater... not the movie one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...