Tuesday, November 6, 2012

pumpkin patch 2012

Since Russ doesn't work on Mondays and since our week was only going to get crazier and Halloween would be over before we knew it I talked him into going to the pumpkin patch. It was very last minute but was so fun.



I can't remember if Gracie called this her cowgirl pose, but it was cracking me up.




This bounce pillow thing they had there was so much fun for everyone. Including me. I want one in our back yard.


Joseph liked the pig until it came to close.


Everyone loved the donkey and Russ left feeling like he wants a farm. He would be such a good farmer.



William could do the kid one and was pretty proud of himself.
I didn't get any pictures of the pedal cars but William really loved those. They are a lot of fun.
So grateful for the little things in life, like getting to spend the morning with my family at the pumpkin patch.



2 comments:

  1. Come over! I'd love a nice visit! I'm home most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get down, cowgirl!

    I'm glad you posted this on instagram, otherwise we probably wouldn't have gone that day. Oh, and I want a farm too. Let's buy one and take care of it together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...