Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween night

This past month being so busy meant that I sort of neglected Halloween. William wanted to be a zombie so all I did was cut up and dirty some old clothes and put makeup on him. Gracie wanted to be a witch and I was able to make her a witched skirt to wear with her leotard about a week before Halloween and I made her broom from sticks from our yard that night. I wan't positive what I would do with Joseph. He said, "byack (black) witch too!" so I asked him if he wanted to be a green leprechain and he said yes. Whew, so he wore Williams costume from when he was two.
 Russ came home from work late that night and I burned the chili for the trunk or treat but other than that it went well. I barely remembered to take a picture of my ghouls before 


 Me with a couple of my Young Women Jen and Renee. You can't really tell in this picture but Renee has a humongous wig on.
I loved seeing this little witch running around all night. She looked so cute.

 When I showed her this picture she said, "there is a heart on my back!"
This little guy was so good about wearing his costume. He loved it.

After we got home Grandma and Grandpa Christensen came over to see the kids costumes and give William some birthday gifts. They gave him a special white towel with his name on it for his baptism and 8 dollars! They also gave him some spider man stuff and he loved it. He went to bed a happy kid. 

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking Halloween is like Christmas for me... since I have a birthday a few days before it and a birthday the day after. Makes for a crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I always love all your photos and your kids are the cutest... but Joseph in that first picture?!?!?! I mean, seriously, why is that face not on billboards everywhere?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...