Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dinner for Baby 9/24

Connie wanted to throw me a little sort of shower but since I already have all the baby girl stuff that I need I said just a dinner to celebrate and they all chipped in and gave us money to get a new car seat since that is pretty much the only thing we don't have. And of course people brought other gifts anyway even though I told them not to. And Connie did more than she was supposed to. She was only supposed to reserve a place and invite the friends but I show up to this...


Baby Cakes is the name she has been calling this little baby and her baby cakes were so yummy. All the treats were and I left feeling grateful for all the wonderful friends I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...