Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Years 2011/2012

For New Years we were invited to a costume party and I think it was the first costume party I have ever been  invited to and I was excited. We were supposed to pick a Broadway musical and there were about 20 I could have picked from that I love, but luckily I waited long enough that a lot were taken and that helped me choose. There is a new musical Bonnie and Clyde and I fell in love with the costumes and after a little google searching I learned a lot about the famous couple and pretty soon google wasn't enough and I found myself reading a book about them.
trying to recreate the iconic Bonnie and Clyde photo.


The story of Bonnie and Clyde is actually a really sad one and for some reason one that holds my attention.



I loved Russ in this outfit. LOVED!

And I kinda liked carrying a gun.

The night was very fun and it was entertaining watching Russ try to describe Moulin Rouge in charades. Not easy to do.

It was a lovely party, lovely evening, and a great way to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...