Friday, February 27, 2009

New Beginnings

I got a new calling in church awhile back. I am the secretary of the Young Women. I LOVE it. I have never wanted to be in the Young Women's in other wards I was in. I was too intimidated by it, but I felt it coming in this ward and I was okay with it. The girls are sweet and so fun to be around. The other leaders are fun and have welcomed me with open arms. I am very happy.

One of my first assignments was to work on the New Beginning program with another leader. She happens to enjoy a pretty party as much as I do so it was a lot of fun.

Here are some pictures of the decorations. The girls loved them and seemed to have a really good time, so it was a success.

3 comments:

  1. oh yeah so excited i get to see all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! I love your creative genius at work. The YW are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it turned out GREAT! good for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...