Friday, February 27, 2009

Bug

William was out one day and came in to show me the bug he found sitting on his shirt. A grey ladybug.
He wanted to make him a house so we found a jar with holes in the lid and he ran outside to get him some leaves and grass. After he put those in he looked at the house and said, "he needs a picture in his house." Then he quickle went to my craft room and found a mini "frame" that I have been meaning to make a necklace out of. Russ just laughed and said he is like me, and it is true. William does appreciate the beautiful things.
When I was uploading pictures from the camera I found this picture William took of the bug.

Gacie sure loves it, she gives the jar kisses several times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...