Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snuggly soft stuff

A few weeks ago I was working on a quilt for my brothers baby that is coming soon. I couldn't post pictures though because we were having a surprise shower. Here are pictures of the quilt My brother is a huge sports fan
and also loved to dress up like a cowboy when he was little
This is the crib bumper, my mom just covered my nieces so now it can be used for her baby brother. I got the fabric and pieced the squares together then handed everything off to my mom. She hand quilted the quilt and bound it all in record time. Someday I hope to be as fast and efficient as her. I am still learning.
I also made a banner to match, but left my camera at home when I went to the shower so I will have to post more pictures later.
I will never have enough babies to make all the crib bedding I would love.

1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me! Do you think maybe one day when I have a baby that you would make a quilt for my kid?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...