Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Boy

Way back on July 24th Russ had a birthday. The original plan was to go to California for that, but that didn't work out so we went for our anniversary instead. So for his birthday we went to Amazing Jake's. Was it for Russ or William? Well, they both had fun. I took the kids to the food area for snacks and a rest after much playing and Russ got to go to the arcades all by himself. If you know Russ you know this was a good present. The kids had a lot of fun too. Especially driving the Lightning McQueen that doesn't have a mouth and eyes.



Russ got to do all the rides with the kids because my stomach was not going to handle that. I could barely watch them on the Merry Go Round. And after awhile all the kids left and William had the Frog Hopper all to himself and went like 4 times in a row.

After Amazing Jake's we got some In and Out (one of Russ' favorites) and then had some Texas Sheet Cake that Russ' mom made.

Then Russ opened a gift from his parents, a model corvette and William was pretty excited about it too.It was a good b-day, but not a great one. His last b-day I was at the end of a pregnancy and this one I was at the beginning of one. Someday he is going to have a big birthday celebration, I hope:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you don't remember me, but my name is Corinne Jameson (Webb) I met you just a couple of times. I went to high school with Russ, & we were in the same ward. I just had to say hi and you have a beautiful little family. Congrats on the new baby and good luck. I get really sick when I'm pregnant too. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...