Monday, April 28, 2008

Another spring break

Russ and I went down to the valley last weekend so that we could go tot he temple, but we didn't end up going because the kids and I got sick. This was not as bad as it has been in the past because I was at my moms and Russ was there. The sad part is that I didn't want to go home with us being sick so Russ went home alone, which always makes me cry. He left early Tuesday morning and came back Thursday night so it wasn't too bad. So here is a re-cap of a very eventful and fun (even if we were sick) week.
Gracie found a new hangout under the chairs.
Williams cousin and one of his best buds brought a rocket over. William apparently had no idea what a rocket was or what is would do. This was his immediate reaction...
...followed by running a couple yards away and then turning around confused as to why no one else was running for their lives.After analyzing the situation and some comforting words from him mother he decided it was okay to laugh at the whole thing.

We stopped by mt parents block party to see the fire truck which William really enjoyed but cried a lot because he wanted to drive in it.Then that night Connie, my mom and I threw a tea party for my sister in law Alison. She was turning 20:) and since she has been watching Jane Austen movies and enjoying them so much we decided to have a tea party. It was so fun. Only one sister in law was missing and I really enjoyed being with everyone.Soon after I got the table set Gracie threw up all over Russ and all over the floor (and left a huge puddle of puke in Russ' shoe). Russ told me to take a picture and this is the face Gracie made when she saw the camera.Luckily she felt better after that and then went to sleep so we could have a nice tea party.



Our Elizabeth paper doll Gracie got herself in a nice predicament between the two pianos. Why the two pianos, you ask? Because Russ brother and his wife's neighbors were going to get rid of theirs and they brought it here for us. I can't believe how lucky we are.
They warned me when they called us and when they gave it to us that is was old, like that is a bad thing. Pop quiz: if there were two free pianos sitting side by side, one 2 years old and the other 100 years old which one would Debbie take? If you said the 100 year old you are right.



And there she is, my 100 year old *free* piano. Thanks Don and Mindy for thinking of us. I can't wait until we have room for her to live with us.
Washing the carAnd spraying down the garageGracie's first pony tail! William wanted one too.Gracie's Pop-eye faceThere is actually a few more things, but I will save them for later.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Rand is getting into and onto everything just like Gracie. The only non-fun thing about it is that he tends to get stuck a lot. Rescuing him every five seconds can get old, but on the up side it makes for great pictures! The tea party looks so cute. I want to come next time you have one. It kind of looked like a family thing, but technically I am family so I want to come:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...