Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break day 6 - Potty Party

Because William did so good going to the bathroom on the potty he got to have a potty party. And his cousin Bryant came over for a sleepover. William and Bryant's very first one ever. It was a lot of fun.
Grandma made him a yummy cake.

We sang Happy-Potty-Party

And then watched the movie Enchanted (a new favorite of mine, Williams, and Russ')

The after the movie William had to get his sword (to fight the dragon at the end of the movie) Here is William with "the power" as he kept calling it and Bryant as the "Batman Hyena" the name he cleverly came up with by himself.


That night was kinda hard for William because he kept thinking the black ceiling fan in the room he was sleeping in was the dragon. I laid down with him and explained that it was the fan and that dragons are not real. I thought that he had gotten over it, but when I said I was going to leave he said, "I want to sleep on the other bed." The other bed was a small futon that was on the floor. When I asked him why he said, "so the Dragon will stop looking at me." I felt so bad. He is over it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...