- People don't like to pick up their dog poop. Even though there is a sign and bags for them to do so they don't. I don't have a dog because I don't want to deal with dog poop but I guess because I live in an apartment I have to. We have a neigh boor 2 doors down that always leaves dog outside (tied up) and after it poops brings it in and does nothing with the poop that is going all the way across the sidewalk. I witnessed this one day and later that night when I was going somewhere wrote "pick up your dog poop" with sidewalk chalk on their doorstep. It worked!
- I love natural light so I want to have my windows open, but right in front of those windows is the sidewalk everyone walks down so it makes me feel weird. Huge lack of privacy and it drives me nuts.
- they have crappy everything. Appliances, counters, you name it, it sucks.
- Unless the carpet is new when you move in, it is gross.
- Having your car so far away from your dwelling sucks, because when you have to carry and baby and groceries and lock the car and unlock the apartment door and go back for another load, it gets old real fast. Especially if there is snow.
I want my own house so bad! I dream about it ALL the time.