Monday, March 7, 2011

Curly Girl

I am a curly girl.
Tonight I am going to meet the author at Changing Hands book store. I LOVE this book. I think that anyone with curly, or wavy, or frizzy should get this book. I have seen it help someone with wavy hair and frizzy hair.
And look at what it has done for me.

Before


After


Let me explain these pictures:

These pictures were taken in the morning right after I got up and did my hair. This is as good as it got. I didn't hate it, but it was very suffocating and ended up in a pony tail before the day was done.


This picture was taken this morning and I did it yesterday using the curly girl method. I have not touched it since. It will last like this for a few more days then I will spray it and touch it up. I wash it once a week. But I don't use shampoo. It is all in the book. I have two copies now, one for me and one to loan out. Let me
now if you want to borrow it. And if you are at all interested in this method you should stop by changing hands tonight, and say hi to me.
If you have curly/wavy/frizzy hair and you are just curious to see what this method could do for you, call up Curls Gone Wild and have them do your hair. After just one time you will be amazed.

side note: the next time I want to do an update on my hair I need to remember to have Russ take a picture of me! It is really hard to take a picture of yourself, especially when your hair is this long.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, can I borrow your book?

    And we have one of your glass bottles here by the way. I guess we'll just have to plan to get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...