Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Utah reunion day 2

Gracie was pretty grumpy the next day so we let her go back to bed because she wanted her passy and blankie. She just laid in there forever! It made me laugh.
She finally decided to come out and when she did she was Busters shadow.

See her crawling through all the chairs trying to get to him?


We sat and visited for awhile while some played Take Two.

Grandma when she finally won.

Sue and Erik trying to get Kent to quit the game and go do his chore.
Oh my cuteness.


What William wanted to do the whole time we were there.

Don.
The kids watching Don.

Stretching (I think)












The guy has mad skills.

Then we spent the afternoon and evening at a beautiful park.

William and his cousin Mac had a lot of fun. Mac is so good to play with the little kids.





Look at those cool ladies.



Going to get the bird

She just wanted to see one so bad, but they kept flying away.

I love Mindy's poses.

Gracie loves her baby cousin
The cute little girls and the cute big girls in the background on their phones.

I could not get enough of this little girl.



Gracie saw her Grandma putting together some prizes for some games. They were suckers and Gracie asked Grandma for one and when Grandma told her they were for later she came to me and said, "Grandma's not sharing." She ended up getting one later.
We had a fire to roast marshmallows. William and Mac playing tag.



Russ playing frisbee.


Russ sister Kirsten and her husband Ted. I was so happy to get a picture of Ted without the camera in front of his face. He is the beloved family photographer.

My kids were getting pretty tired so I let them have a marshmallow and we headed back home to put them to bed.



They don't look tired, but I promise they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...