Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Land of Disney - part 2

The next ride was the rocket ride. Which Gracie decided last minute she was not so sure about.But Bryant was!
Then we went and ate out lunch at the in front of where they do the Star Wars show. I told William and Bryant that if they wanted to be in it they needed to stand up and raise their hands. William informed me that he did NOT want to go up there he just wanted to watch. But Bryant got picked!
Here he is waving to Bryant and Bryant waving back.The kids watching the show.


It is very intense for a 5 year old to watch his cousin battle Darth Vader, especially with Darth Mal(sp?) roaming around. He came back to stand by us. The rest of the day William kept saying he wanted to go home and get his light saber. He has a hard time understanding that we couldn't just go home real quick and get it. As soon as we did get home he got his light saber and practiced all the moves and then told me he was ready to go to Disneyland to fight Darth Vader.
These next pictures I didn't even go on, Mimi just took some great pictures of some of my family that I wanted to have.




Then over in California adventure we watched the Aladdin show which was way cool
Then we went on the Tower of Terror. I can't believe we did that. This is a picture of the picture that they take during the ride. William is behind Connie and I like how both Russ and I are pointing to William to look out and see how high we are. He didn't make and noise during the ride, but he did cry afterwords. I felt bad.

After that I took him on Monsters Inc. which was a nice slow ride and he loved it. Then we went on Pirates of the Caribbean. I forced William to go. He was soooo tired and just wanted to sit in a stroller and go home but I made him go because I knew he would be sad later. He and Grace both seemed to like that one.
Here is everyone asleep the next morning. I didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought I would.

Here is William on the ride home. It was a very fun/ exhausting trip. The invaluable thing we had with us was Mimi. I am sure there are few who know more about Disneyland than she. She saved us so much time. It was such a great trip and I can't help but think about when we are going back.
Thank you, Thank you Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. I've loved the last two posts. My two favorite pictures are the one of dad behind Mark and Eric smiling and the one of dad with his arm around Bryant on that scary ride. Super cute!! I think the look on Williams face while Bryants getting Darth Vader is priceless, it looked WAY intense for him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...