Monday, December 28, 2009

Twas the week before Christmas

A week before Christmas was Russ work party and we were was excited to go. It really is nice that we like all his co-workers so much. It started out with dinner at the Euro Cafe and all I have to say is I love their feta dressing. Way good.
Here is Russ and Austin checking out his goat shrimp (I think that is what it is called). Massive shrimp wrapped in bacon. So of course Russ had to try it.Then we went over to the boss' house and did a white elephant gift exchange. Russ was lucky enough to score this outfit.He was such a good sport to try it on for everyone.

And I was lucky enough to get the same exact shirt! Although it is not what I ended up with.
Isn't it great?
(We gave it to Connie for Christmas, because we all know Russ and I are team Jacob;)
It was a way fun evening and I forgot to get the camera out while everyone played gestures. That would have been awesome. Russ and I won a TomTom and a small air compressor. Now William can ride a bike without flat tires! It was a seriously fun night and I am already looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...