Sunday, November 2, 2008

1,2,3,4

Like I said, yesterday was Williams birthday. I can't believe he has been here four years already but then at the same time it is really hard to remember my life without him. Here are some picture of him at every age.
0

1

2

3

4

There are no words to describe what it has been like to watch this boy grow so I won't even try. He teaches me everyday and has made me grow so much as a person. Plus he makes me laugh a lot - like when he was climbing off the bathroom counter and did not realize the toilet lid was up. I heard him yell out and ran to the bathroom to find his leg in the *clean* toilet and his hands on the ground. Luckily he did not get hurt and after we cleaned him off I started to chuckle (because it is kinda funny). When he asked why I was laughing I told him I thought it was silly that his foot was in the toilet and he got a very serious look on his face and said, "we don't put legs in the toilet - that's gross." and walked out of the room. At least I taught him one thing right.

Thank you for loving me and telling me (unprompted) everyday. You'll never know how much I love you back - until you have a child of your own.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Gracie looked so much like William when he was little. So cute!! And the baby picture has a lot of YOU in him. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...