Monday, May 5, 2008

Moving on

I have been up to a lot the past couple of weeks. I got the fabric for my swimming suit. Top - ruffles - and skirt. What do you think? Honestly?

I have also started working out which should help me look better in my swimming suit. Many of you know I have issues with exercise. Issues like - I don't like it and I never stick with it. Turns out I really like dancing (I have always known this) and I was at the library and saw a Denise Austen dance workout video. I decided to try it out and I have been doing it for awhile and love it. Denise is annoying, but I just turn down the volume and turn on Michael Jackson and groove to my hearts delight. I went to the library again today and got some sort of Bollywood dance DVD. We shall see how that goes. Oh look, here is a cover of the movie.

I also made about 25 of these cuff bracelets for a party with some other Twilight lovers.

My mom helped me out and we got them done really fast. They are fun to make.
Speaking of Twilight here is a Twilight Trailer Teaser. Very exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie Debbie Debbie!!!! I've missed you and your freckles! How the heck are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I love the cuff bracelets, and the trailer for Twilight is getting me excited! We definately have to make a girls night out when that comes out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...