Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lovely Little Lady

This is Gracie after a bath. She loves her baths and it so cute when you take her out. She smiles so big you think she is going to bust.

I was thinking the other day about how much I love this little girl. I realized I love her more now than I did when she was born. I started thinking about the different stages of love. When she was still inside me I loved her and wondered what she would be like. When I saw her for the first time I cried, and thought she was so beautiful. I loved her sooo much. Now sometimes I feel like there is no way my body can hold the love I have for her.

I decided that I love her more now because I have spent so much time serving her and taking care of her. I love her more now because bits a peices of her personality are seeping out and I love it. She is so fun and sweet. Now I not only love her because she is my baby that I take care of, but because she is who she is and everyday I will love her more and more because of the way she will grow and the things she will learn. My heart is living outside of me and is held in two tinny kids. Joy is the only word I can think of.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...