Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring is here

Leaves are sprouting and growing on all the trees and the chickens are laying more and more eggs.
One day it was too beautiful to be inside. As I watched Louise play with the grass and saw the bucket of eggs that Gracie and Jojo had collected, I knew that spring was for sure here.

It was the kind of day where you do school work outside and when I decided it was probably time to take our summer break. I decided for us spring break and summer break should be switched so when it is hot outside we will spend more time doing school work but while the weather is nice outside the kids can go out and play and play (and they have).
Then Joseph decided to put grass on Lou's head and Gracie quickly got it off.

It was so nice that I let the kids eat outside. It is one of their favorite things to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...