Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An adventure (Feb 2013)

Russ has been working Saturdays and I woke up feeling antsy and not too sick. I decided that I wanted to go for a hike or something. Mostly I just wanted to be outdoors. Connie and I decided to take the kids and head out towards Coons Bluff. Not far out of town we saw a turn off with lots of grass and trees and decided to go there. 
 Red Mountain and the Salt River


We were also babysitting a neighbors dog, Thor. The kids (especially Gracie) were in love.


I found a spot to lay down in the grass and parked myself there for a good long while.

The kids kept pretending they were Mowgli or a tiger and having a lot of fun running around and exploring. We had so much fun there that we took Russ back a day or two later. I don't have any pictures of that but I thought to myself we would go back often. Unfortunately I soon because very sick and now it is too hot but when the weather is right we will be back.





1 comment:

  1. How funny...I had just run into Pam a few months ago and she told me how you guys babysat Thor.

    And that is a beautiful spot! We were there right after Collin was born to take our young women rappelling. I don't remember it being that pretty. We must have been in the wrong spot :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...