Friday, May 25, 2012

winding down

So now the school year is winding down. William had his end of year program last week and still has one more week left of school (I am not sure why his is going longer cause everyone else is already out). The first graders sang "A You're Adorable" and it was...adorable. We were running late and Russ had to meet us there from work, but I am so glad we made it on time because the look on his face when he found us in the audience told me that it meant a lot to him.

The also sang America the beautiful and I may have gotten a little choked up.
Then they sang your a grand old flag last and then it was time for dessert.

Poor Joseph is just so cute that his siblings can't keep their hands off him.

I tried to get a picture with William but the punk kept making faces.


It was funny for awhile but then I told him he wouldn't get any dessert if he didn't make a normal face. 


He got some Jello and shared it too.

William has done really well in school this year. I am pretty proud of him.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of you and William together. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...