Monday, May 24, 2010

Camera tag

One afternoon in February we went for a family walk around the temple. Pretty soon we were playing a game of camera tag, where we would try to take pictures of the kids and they would run away.









All of those pictures make me so happy. My children make me so happy.



More than anything I love spending time outside with my family.
I had to add the pictures of Gracie when we got home being typical Gracie, and by that I mean finding the dirtiest thing to do, like play with the wheels of the stroller...

...and rub her hands all over the dirty car.
p.s. the dress she is wearing is one I made using a discarded men's dress shirt. I got a whole bag of shirts, but only made one before I got sick. Maybe I will make some more soon. Or maybe not:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...