Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We are not always happy here


He is sad even in that awesome Thomas bed???

My sad little pumpkin. I think she is sad because she knows her head is too small for that hat. She really likes that hat.


I just thought I would let you all know that this is not always the happiest place on earth. I know that you thought it was, but not so. The hardest part about having to kids (at least today) is that somehow there are not as many hours is the day as there used to be. I know you think that there are, but there are not!!! and don't try to tell me otherwise, because I won't listen.
I have to admit, it is not as hard as I thought it would be, I just get less done (a lot less). But if you asked Russ he would probably disagree. Our house has never been as clean for this many consecutive days in a row before, and that is even before kids. The only thing is, is that takes up a lot of my time and I don't do as many things as I used to. I used to do a lot, I just never finished anything. Now thanks to www.flylady.net I am taking baby steps to gaining routines and learning how to finish things. If you have a problem with getting sidetracked in your household chores or projects or whatever. I highly recommend it - it's free of course or there is no way I would be doing it. They have a lot of cheesy saying and such, but they know there stuff and as doubtful as I was it has worked well for me. So although we are not 100% all of the time, things are looking up!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. You can still get things done with kids it just takes a lot longer to do it:) And there are definitely way less hours in the day. No arguments here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. william still seems like a baby to me.... except when i see him next to gracie!! i cant believe how much time has really gone by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, two kids does get easier it was a little hard for me at the beginning. We need to have William come and play again - I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...