Sunday, September 2, 2007

Blessing Day

My beautiful baby girl

Today Gracie was blessed by her Daddy. Russ gave her a beautiful blessing and I know that she is such a special girl who has a lot to offer this world. She was blessed in a beautiful blessing dress that my mom made her from the scraps from my wedding dress. She was surrounded by people who love her (although, not the only people who love her).

Her adoring parents

Mommy

Daddy

Her sweet big brother

The one and only - Beautiful Aunt Connie

The men who stood in the cirlce


The wonderful Grandparents

Here is our little family

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE her dress and the fact that it was made out of your extra wedding dress material! That is awesome, it is something moms do for their daughters in the movies I love it! Your mom is amazing I must say. Gracie is so beautiful, we are jealous you have a little baby girl (ok maybe just I am jealous I don't think Rob is at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little family. She looks beautiful in her blessing dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, girls are so much more fun to dress for a blessing:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...