Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Making Gifts

For Christmas this year we as a family decided to do all handmade gifts with the exception of one "Santa gift". Everyone would make a gift for everyone. I knew it was going to be a lot of work and it is something I have wanted to do for a long time but was intimidated by all the time it would take. But I loved it because I spent less time at stores and more time and home making things with my kids. It was a lot of fun. William made Gracie a little box theater and used our box that Tiny Prints sent our Christmas cards in. I loved how our cards turned out and I loved the box. It made this project so much easier since the box was already cute. 











I had to help him figure out how to construct the stage but he did those little puppets all on his own.

He and I had a lot of fun making it together. He sure loves being creative. He kept saying, "Gracie is going to love this." He was so excited about it. It was the first of many successful Christmas gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...