Friday, May 31, 2013

May Randoms


We spent a lot of time in the pool playing and having fun.



Mother's Day - lucky me
Gracie got some dresses from Kayleen and set them up all over the room like they were girls and named them.
William built a lego set of The Lorax
Letting my mom, Connie, and Ashley know that we are having a girl.
Meeting my niece miss Scout for the first time.
William found this white, baby praying mantis. It was so tiny and cool.
Just Joseph dressing up and playing with a wand.
My view from across the table at breakfast.
Joseph being too cool for school at the grocery store.
Gracie came with Lindsey, Connie, and I to Lolo's. I have no idea why I don't have any pictures of Lindsey while she was here.
William got stung by a bee on his ear (and Joseph on his neck) because William decided to throw a dirt clod at our neighbors tree that has bees in it.
Bee stings make both he and I swell.
Joseph playing with his cousin Jack and Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Someone was tuckered out during church.


He loves the chicks.
Russ built an awesome coup.
Joseph can do some fancy tricks with the chicks.
Joseph was a big helper building the coup.


Russ to like a 20 minute video of the chicks eating cantaloupe. I think he likes them.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reliving your IG life on your blog. :) I need to get my blog caught up more quickly than I am... maybe when I start getting more than 4 hours of sleep a night. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...