Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Picture-less

I always feel like I can't post if I don't have any pictures. Well I guess I will anyway. This past weekend Russ didn't have class on Friday so we went to the Valley to stay with my parents. On Friday we spent some time at Russ' parent's and had a fun time visiting with them. Friday night we went to my friend Lauren's to play games. It was a lot of fun. On Saturday I talked Russ and my sister Connie into going to the zoo. We loved it. I was always a few feet behind everyone, but William got to see an elephant, monkeys, and much more. I love watching him experience new things. It makes me feel like a kid again and appreciate things that we seem to think are mundane, like a school bus or a choo-choo train. Before we went to the zoo William pointed at me and said, "its big". I just looked at him and he repeated himself and then said, "big tummy". So there you have it, it is visible to a two year-old. I will have Russ take a picture of me soon so I can post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...