Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I got a job!

I almost forgot to write that I got a job at Michaels teaching scrapbooking. If you know me, you know that I am unbelievably excited to be able to have a job doing something I love. It can be a little overwhemlming, but I think that is just because this is the begining and I have a lot of display stuff to make and classes to come up with. Not to mention trying to get people to come to the classes. But it is really nice because I choose when the classes are (once a week, at night when Russ is home) and come in to work on my stuff whenever is convenient for me. It doesn't pay great unless people come to the class, but right now anything will help. So that is that! I love my new job, at least right now.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...