Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sick and smiling

We had a pretty awful week during April. I believe it was Russ who started it all. He started throwing up and then one by one each of the big kids did and then one day Louise woke up from her nap and when I went in to get her there was yellow puke beside her head. This is her bath afterwards to get her all clean. 




I couldn't believe how happy she was, and luckily she did not throw up again. It seemed to pass everyone pretty quickly but they didn't all get it the same day, so it was around for about a week. I was the only one who hadn't thrown up and felt like a ticking time bomb, but it never happened. And it was a good thing that I was well to take care of everyone else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...